WIZ Pricing ChangesThis notice regards the 25% price increase of all our WIZ packages that Microlink will put into effect 1st May 2020. This increase is directly related to the continuing weakening of the Kwacha. Specifically, most of our major input costs including the cost of international bandwidth are priced in US Dollars. As a result of this depreciation, the cost of our operation has risen significantly. We have absorbed these costs for as long as possible but are now forced to make this change to our pricing in order to ensure the quality and timely service that our customers expect.
Any active subscription will be honoured at the current price through their validity date.
Furthermore, for prepaid customers -
(1) If you have no active subscription, then any subscription renewal or the purchase of a different subscription done before the 1st May 2020 will be subject to the current prices but the subscriber will be allowed to purchase and activate only one (1) subscription in this period.
(2) If you have an active subscription and wish to upgrade to a higher package before the 1st May 2020, the price will be calculated using the current price. No restrictions will be placed on the number of upgrades you can do before the 1st May 2020
(3) If you have an active subscription, there will be no restrictions on the number of turbo top-up bundles you can purchase at the current price before the 1st May 2020
(4) Subscribers who have an active subscription but whose expiry date is before the 22nd May 2020 can extend their subscription one time only at the current price as long as it is done before the 1st May 2020.
(5) Any subscription purchases, upgrades or turbo top-up bundle purchases done after 1st May 2020 will be subject to the revised prices.
The revised pricing schedule will be reflected on our website and customer portal on the 1st May 2020.